Epoka Business Academy – Aim higher
Are you our next sales or purchase talent? Epoka is looking for career-minded and highly driven trainees for our two-year Business Academy, starting in September 2017. We are an international distributor of end of life enterprise servers, storage and networking hardware, aiming to be the preferred choice for our customers around the world. Our Business Academy is a great start for a career in sales or purchasing, and provides you with plenty of options to learn and develop yourself personally and professionally.
Epoka is an international distributor of end-of-life enterprise servers, storage, and networking hardware. We believe that it is not necessary to abandon a well-working system just because the manufacturer does not support it anymore. Therefore, we offer the freedom to continue using older systems by providing new or refurbished products, such as servers, storage systems, hard disk drives or networking equipment to customers around the world. We are constantly developing our business, and aim to be the preferred choice of distributor in our field. Our highly skilled international sales team consists of 16 different nationalities, and handles customers from around the world. As part of our growth strategy, we have recently moved to Svenstrup, where our office and warehouse is ready to support further development.
What will you learn?
Our Business Academy is a hands-on practical programme, focused on sales and purchasing. The Trainee programme is a mix of practical and theoretical education, where you will have your own responsibilities from the start. As a trainee in our Business Academy, you have the option to choose purchase or sales as your main direction. All trainees receive in-house training, and those who do not have a university level education already, will take part in an 8-12 week long customizable training next to the in-house classes. You will start at our warehouse, where you will learn the basics, then move on to the sales department. After a year of training, you will move to a specific department based on your performance and preferences. However, you will receive smaller sales tasks from the very beginning, and you will have your own responsibilities even as a trainee. It is important to us that you are well prepared both theoretically and practically for your future career. The Business Academy provides you with great opportunities for learning and advancing in your career, as well as an excellent start. With the skills you gain during the Trainee programme, you will be prepared for a sales or purchase position internationally.
We expect that you are driven, social and ready for an international career. It is important that you are outgoing and find it easy to form relationships, as this is a program where you will meet many people from around the world. Overall, the ideal candidate is:
- Naturally talented in sales/commercially minded
- Excited about cooperating in an international environment
- Independent, dares to compete, accepts challenges and solves problems
- Speaks English on a business level
- Extroverted and likes to be in contact with others
- Highly driven
- Relationship creator/networker
We offer a highly professional international environment, where you are going to be in contact with suppliers, customers and colleagues from around the world from day one. Our Business Academy provides you with theoretical and practical training, covering all aspects of sales and purchase. We will challenge you, educate you and prepare you for a successful career in sales or purchase. Moreover, we provide:
- Exciting and informal working environment with a high activity level and dress code
- Social activities
- Sports associations (soccer, running, workout, etc.)
- Private health insurance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and fresh fruits
To become a purchase or sales trainee at Epoka, we expect that you have finished one of the following programmes before the 1st September 2017:
- University level education, such as:
- Bachelor in a business related field
- Master’s in a business related field, preferably related to business intelligence
- Vocational education or training such as:
- HG2 (basic training within trade or commerce)
- GF2 (1-year specialization within trade or commerce)
- EUX (2-year Vocational Educational Training Programme - VET)
- EUD Business
- HGS (10-week basic training for high school graduates)
- HHX Higher Commercial Examination Diploma (5-week basic programme)
Send your application if you…
- Can see yourself as part of our team and development
- Are excited about an international career
- Are ready to challenge yourself every day
- Aim higher
If you think this position is for you, then use the link below to apply. Remember to upload your CV, and you are welcome to attach recommendations as well. The application deadline is the 1. of July.